Navigating through the changing procedures of U.S. immigration laws and regulations can be a difficult task for laymen.

In our experience, most U.S. immigration rules and application forms are complicated.

It's best to employ services of an immigration attorney to handle your immigration petition be it for a H1B work visa, political asylum or family immigration.

The immigration stakes are too high to risk any errors either in understanding the rules or filling up the forms.

Even minor mistakes in your immigration application may lead to denials or lengthy processing delays.

Whether you're applying for citizenship through naturalization, political asylum, employment--based green card or family green card, H4 dependent visa for your spouse, H1B work visa, or extending visitors visa for your parents, let an immigration attorney handle your application.

Shah Peerally Law Group PC

Immigration Services:
* PERM labor certification
* Family visas
* Employment visas
* Criminal victim visas
* Visas for victims of abuse * Religious worker & TN visas * Waivers 37600 Central Court, Ste 202
Newark, CA 94560

Ph: 510-742-5887
Web Site:


Verma Law Firm

Practice Areas:
* Family immigration
* Business immigration services
* Temporary visas
* Citizenship
1754 Tech CA NJ 95110
Ph: 408-436-1010
Web Site:

Useful Resource:
U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services